|Took it from Ynez. Hope she sees it when she gets back.
||[May. 28th, 2008 ~ 03:01 pm]
the Archangel Gabriel
1) Are you an Aunt/Uncle?
Um. No? It really depends how literally you want to take that whole "brothers" thing.
2) Can you do a cartwheel?
No idea. I should try.
3) What was the last movie you saw in the cinema?
March of the Penguins.
4) Do you eat vegetables regularly?
Try to. Mmm, carrots...
5) If you were going to get a body piercing, where would you get it?
That might be problematic what with the healing.
6) Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Sure. Ynez, probably, most commonly.
7) What is the weather like right at this very moment?
8) What is something that you can't wait to do?
Oh, I'm pretty patient these days.
9) How many times have you been to Canada?
10) Have you ever had a reptile as a pet?
I've never had 'pets.'
Zombiehenches don't count
11) What is your favourite fruit?
Pears, I think.
12) What song is on your myspace profile right now?
Like Ynez, I don’t have a myspace profile.
13) Who was your last missed call on your cell phone?
I don't have a cellphone either.
14) Where are you most ticklish?
...I am the archangel of the Almighty God, charged with birth, death and vengeance, mercy and annunciation. 'Ticklish' ain't among them.
15) How many hours a week do you normally work?
All, or none. It's debatable.
16) Who's your number 1 on myspace?
17) Do you have deep dark secrets?
Not really. I'm pretty open about most of it. If someone asks.
18) When was the last time you were sick?
Oh, it'd be a few years ago now.
19) What colour is your car?
20) How many siblings do you have?
21) Have you ever gotten caught sneaking out?
22) Did you ever try running away from home when you were younger?
Well, that's not quite how I thought of it at the time, but... you could put it that way.
23) What makes you the happiest?
Sunshine. Updrafts. Weather patterns. Ice cream. Love.
24) How do you feel when you see a child at the store throwing a "tantrum"?
I know how it feels
25) Where do you want to be right now?
26) Have you ever finished a Rubik's Cube?
27) When is the last time you drank too much?
That's also been a few years.
28) When was the last time you rode a bike?
I don't think I ever have.
29) Do you have any vacation plans for this summer?
I don't... make 'plans' exactly. Just go where the road takes me.
30) Where were you 1 hour ago?
31) Who will be your next kiss?
John'd be my guess.
32) Do you kiss a lot of people?
33) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yup. They're black. Very daring.
34) When was the last time you went out of state?
An hour ago.
35) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
36) What was the last thing you had to drink?
37) What are you wearing right now?
38) What was your last purchase?
Pack of bubblegum and a street map.
39) Last thing you ate?
Bubblegum. Well, chewed, really.
40) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
41) Are you a sexual predator?
42) What is in the backseat of your car?
Right now, my trumpet case.
43. Three words to explain why you last threw up?
Past expiration date.
44. What is the equation for the Pythagorean theorem?
A squared + b squared = c squared, if I'm thinkin' of the right Pythagoras. Referring to a right triangle, where a and b are the sides of the triangle and is the long side. You know Pythagoras sacrificed a hundred bulls after gettin' that?
45. What was the last movie you watched?
March of the Penguins.
46. Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for young girls?
47. What kind of car does your father drive?
Anything He wants to.
48. Do you like Scrabble?
49. Where did you attend high school:
50. Favourite scent:
51. Do you like mornings:
Mm, yeah. Can't beat a sunrise.
52. Last television program you watched:
53. Spell your name with no vowels:
54. Does your neighbor have an animal that annoys you?
55. Does your family own any boats:
Well, my dad did once commission this big ol' boat, but I dunno if you'd say he's the owner.
56. Something you can't live without:
57. Do you wear flip flops constantly:
59. Do you have air conditioning in your room?
Don't have a room.
60. Have you ever kissed your dog:
I also don’t have a dog.
61. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Lots of places.
62. How often do you read books?
Not too much, really. There's too much world I'd rather go out and see.
65. Describe the computer you are currently using:
Old. They say I can't break it as easily.
66. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
67. Will you donate your organs after you die:
Got no immediate plans to die.
68. Have you been outside of the USA?:
69. Would you ever get your nipple pierced?
See earlier problems with piercings...
70. If you could pick one person to be with forever who would it be?
I already have.
71. What song can't you stop listening to?
"It Don't Mean a Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing."
72. Tell us one thing about yourself.
I'm really old.
73. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
You know, I just can't get the hang of the things.
74. Do you believe in God?
75. Tell us something that happened when you were 5.
76. Do you download music or buy CDs etc, or both?
Buy cds, I guess. Don't do much of either.
77. What was your favourite nursery rhyme?
78. What are you sitting on?
A comfy library chair.
79. Do you believe in soulmates?
80. Name a band you thought were the best thing since sliced bread when you were 12.
I've never been 12.
81. Who, out of your friends, have you known the longest?
Probably have to put Michael here.
82. What are you doing this Saturday?
Got no plans.
83. Do you prefer the UK or the USA?
I don't really have a, a preference.
84. Are you in love at this particular point in time?
85. What do you think of lava lamps?
It's a good thing I got no place to put them, or I'd probably have a collection.
86. Are you listening to a song right now? What is it?
87. Name a nickname, any nickname
88. Have you ever eaten jellied eels?
I think so.
89. What have you got/did you have for dinner?
88. What is your favourite season?
Spring, I think.
89. How do you get to school/college/university/work/wherever you go?
I haven't gone. And won't, I guess.
90. Which do you prefer: hearts/stars/diamonds/other random shapes?
In honor of Pythagoras, let's say triangles.
91. Do you like looking at real stars?
92. Have you ever been given a rose?
93. Do you collect anything?
94. What time did you wake up this morning?
I didn't wake up.
95. What did you do today?
Worked on a ranch. Very enjoyable.
96. Do you play cards?
Nah. I got no, no aptitude.
97. Do you sing in the shower?
98. Do you believe in aliens?
Do I believe they exist? Sure
99. What are you thinking of right now?
100. What's your favourite word?
101. What do you love most about your life?
102. What's the best advertisement you've ever seen?
This pretty spiffy one by Honda, I think, with this really intricate cog set-up.
103. What are you craving right now?
104. Are you busy on Friday?
105. Do you have anything pink near you? What is it?